Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence

Seller Price Details  
Wish Trend $16 USD Shop
Amazon $16.15 USD Shop
Style Korean $16.28 USD 5% coupon on all orders, 7% off $100, 10% off $150 Shop

Top

SKINCARE/SERUMS & TREATMENTS/WHITENING & BRIGHTENING

Cosrx

Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence

⁄ 9 Reviews

Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence

Rating breakdown includes ratings from all languages on the site.

2
0
1
2
4
Seller Price *  
Wish Trend $16 USD Shop
Amazon $16.15 USD Shop
Style Korean $16.28 USD Shop

*Does not include possible shipping fees

See more options...

Filter Reviews From People With...

Skin Type:
Skin Tone:
Hair Type:
Age Range:
With Photo
Apply

@peachy_amy

64 2

Name: Amy Swee Yee

Age: 25-34

Skin: Combination

Skin: Olive

Hair: Straight

05/02/2017

@aloeverahoney

7 0

Name: aloeverahoney

Age: 25-34

Skin: Sensitive

Skin: Medium

Hair:

03/23/2017

@loveforkbeauty

112 0

Name: Therese

Age: 35-44

Skin: Dry

Skin: Medium

Hair:

02/24/2017

@s_lei

79 0

Name: S_lei

Age: 25-34

Skin: Combination

Skin: Olive

Hair: Wavy

11/21/2016

95% fermented goodness and the remaining 5% include powerful ingredients like niacinamide for bright...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

@madeforweekends

16 1

Name: Yu

Age: 25-34

Skin: Oily

Skin: Fair

Hair: Straight

11/13/2016

I love yeast ferment extract, no matter what I never skip using it everyday, every morning and night...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

@delaseoul

185 12

Name: Viktoria

Age: 35-44

Skin: Normal

Skin: Medium

Hair: Straight

10/13/2016

My skin LOVES galactomyces (as demonstrated by the fact that the FTE that has worked best on it so f...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

@hartshpdbx

13 1

Name: Tiffany

Age: 25-34

Skin: Oily

Skin: Fair

Hair: Wavy

10/13/2016

The fact that this product broke me out breaks my heart: it was hard to admit that this was the sour...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

@charmcrate

51 4

Name: Mae

Age: 18-24

Skin: Combination

Skin: Olive

Hair: Straight

10/08/2016

I am not in general a fan of first essences, mainly because in the span that I have used them they t...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

@kendelfe

113 0

Name: Kendall

Age: 25-34

Skin: Combination

Skin: Pale

Hair: Wavy

10/07/2016

It's hard to go wrong with Cosrx so I was excited to use this essence to add galactomyces to my skin...

Read More

Flag as inappropriate

 

 

There are no questions about this product.


See Similar Items