PRODUCT: Welcos Jeju Natural Volcanic Mask
You know the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? Well I found the pot of gold at Marshalls, of all places, in the form of face masks. Along with a few others, I bought this box of Welcos masks, a brand I had never heard of, had never seen, and had never tried.
I had no expectations for this mask and to be honest, was only drawn in by the price (10 masks for $6 is a steal)! However, to my surprise, I fell in love with it! Yes, love. I love this mask!
1. For all those sensitive to scents, this mask may be a good one to try. Although there is a scent to it, as with most masks, it's by no means overwhelming. It actually smells like a clay pack!
2. This mask stays moist for quite a while. I've kept it on, the 3 times, for about 35-45 minutes.
3. I actually really enjoyed the lack of stickiness from this mask. I'm not gonna lie, I like feeling sticky after using a mask (anyone else out there?). But this mask is far from that. Instead, the essence absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It actually feels as if you just applied a thicker toner or serum!
4. I really appreciate attention to small details which is why I like the actual mask. There are various slits on the mask to get the best fit for everyone and it makes applying the mask easier! And it also adhered to my face really well!
1. Half point reduction comes from the eye flaps on the mask. I'm just not a fan of eye flaps
I did reduce half a point because I didn't really see any amazing, mind blowing results. However it did good job soothing my blemishes (NOT get rid of them). Now you may be wondering "you didn't see amazing results? Then why are you giving a good score?". Well, to put it simply, I just loved it. It kind of just clicked well with my skin! As mentioned earlier, I had no expectations for this Welco mask but was really impressed. It may be a stretch to say this, but I think this will be a good "go-to" mask for me.
SIZE: 20 ml
PRICE: I purchased this in a box of 10 for $6
WHERE TO PURCHASE: Marshalls ($6), unfortunately I can't find any online at the moment